Connecting your apps
Zapier is the glue of the internet. It’s an online service that enables you to connect the apps you use within your business, without any coding. You set up ‘Zaps’ which are rules that fetch data from one app, and map it to another. We love to use it when apps don’t have direct integration with each other, but are still supported by Zapier. For example – when you add someone in your CRM, it can add them to a mailing list on MailChimp. You can also set up scheduled tasks.
Key Features –
- Suported by over 500 apps
- Link your web apps with a few clicks, so they can share data
- Pass info between your apps with workflows called Zaps
- Build processes faster and get more done – no code required
- Point, click, automate. Go from idea to workflow in minutes